Pennsylvanians for Human Life is a non-profit, non-sectarian organization formed to protect and defend all human life from conception to natural death.
Who we are
Pennsylvanians for Human Life is a non-profit organization located in Scranton, Pennsylvania. We fight to protect unborn children and their right to life. Children are our future and without them we would have no future at all. That is why our cause is so important.
We work to support Life from conception to natural death.
Visions Which Fulfill Our Mission
- That the value, dignity, and freedom of all human life be respected, including the right to pursue one’s personal potential, while recognizing the emotional, physical, spiritual, and intellectual capabilities of the individual.
- That the general public be educated, especially our youth, regarding the growth and development of the child in the womb, the value of parenting, and the importance of adoption as a loving alternative to abortion.
- That the public be encouraged to respect the pregnant woman, the developing child, the elderly adult, the disabled person, and the seriously ill patient, that their needs be met in a more compassionate way.
- That the public be alerted and informed about all laws and statues which permit or promote abortion, infanticide, or euthanasia and of the evil impact these laws have on individuals, families, and our nation.
- That the American people be challenged to oppose these laws and demonstrate pro-life unity by becoming involved in the political process to effect their repeal.
We started our fight in 1974 and we haven’t stopped since!
The Pennsylvanians for Human Life community is full of people who want to make a change. We work to connect the people providing services to the people who need them. We are here to listen and help.
Come share our mission